If you have a complaint
We Can Help
We aim to offer you the best possible service: however we understand there may be times when you feel you have cause to complain. As soon as you get in touch we will do our very best to put things right to resolve the problem. If you need to complain you can contact us as follows:
- Call us on 0345 300 2627 - The processing team who look after your application will be able to resolve most problems or concerns for you as quickly as possible
- Alternatively you can email your complaint to us at BMServiceExcellence@lloydsbanking.com and one of our experienced colleagues will get in touch with you
- Contact your Business Development Manager
Other ways to complain:
Write to us at: Birmingham Midshires, Pendeford Business Park, Wobaston Road, Wolverhampton, WV9 5HA or Telephone: 0800 096 4518.
If we are unable to immediately resolve your complaint:
- We will send an acknowledgement letter within five working days of receiving your complaint along with an update of who will deal with your complaint and when you can expect a response.
- If necessary, we will contact you to gather any further information required to assess your complaint fully. Once we have all the details we require we will issue a final response.
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) allows us 8 weeks for us to resolve complaints, but we will aim to resolve your complaint well before this deadline.
If you're still not happy:
We're committed to resolving complaints whenever possible through our complaints procedure. However, if the matter can't be resolved, when responding to complaints we always inform customers that they have six months to refer any concerns over our decision to the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Complaints about Birmingham Midshires Financial Services Limited
If your complaint relates to a financial services product e.g. a life assurance, endowment or pension policy and you are not satisfied with the advice you have received in relation to this, please write to:
Customer Care Team
Pendeford Business Park
or Telephone: 0800 096 4518
To help us resolve your complaint we may want to phone you so please include a contact number (providing a mobile number where possible) and advise when the most suitable time is for us to telephone you.
We'll send a letter of acknowledgement within five working days of receipt of your complaint. We'll also tell you when we'll be able to give you a more detailed response.
If your complaint relates to advice given after 1 January, 1992, this acknowledgement may come from AXA Sun Life if your complaint relates to an AXA Sun Life policy. If your complaint relates to a product sold by Birmingham Midshires Independent Financial Services Limited, the acknowledgement may come from Halifax.
If a matter can't be resolved, we'll send you a Final Response letter giving you six months to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Complaints about AXA products sold from January 1992 to December 2008
Any complaint relating to the sale of AXA Sun Life products through Birmingham Midshires financial consultants, between January 1992 and December 2008, may need to be passed to AXA Sun Life to investigate.